Judge Robert B. “Bob” Conley is running to serve as the Kentucky Supreme Court Justice for the people of Eastern Kentucky in the June 23rd Primary Election. Judge Conley is prepared to serve on the Kentucky Supreme Court on day one following his 25 plus years of extensive experience as a trial judge. He was elected District Judge by the people of Greenup and Lewis Counties in 1995 and was elected Circuit Judge in 2006. During his time on the bench, his decisions have been focused on simply following the law. He wants to take these experiences and Eastern Kentucky values to Frankfort to serve as your voice on the Kentucky Supreme Court.
- Committed to the Constitution, Bill of Rights, and upholding the law
- Dedicated to being open-minded & fair to all in Judicial Decisions
- Recommended by KY Right to Life
- 25 Years of Judicial Experience as a Circuit and District Judge
- Graduate of University of Kentucky & Northern Kentucky University Chase College of Law
- Dedicated to Family, Community, and Christ
Who Can Vote for Judge Conley?
Like other Judicial Races, this Office is Non-Partisan. All voters of all parties and affiliations can vote for the Supreme Court in the Primary and General Elections.
The 7th Supreme Court District of Kentucky includes Boyd, Breathitt, Carter, Elliott, Floyd, Greenup, Harlan, Johnson, Knott, Lawrence, Letcher, Magoffin, Martin, Menifee, Montgomery, Morgan, Owsley, Perry, Pike, Powell, Rowan, and Wolfe Counties.
Following the Campaign On Facebook: